Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stay Tuned For These Up and Coming DIY Projects!

With Spring Break quickly approaching, I have an entire week to dedicate to DIY projects for the wedding. I will be uploading my templates and/or directions for all those interested in pursuing of these projects themselves! Here is my list of DIY for Spring Break starting March 8:

  • Water Bottle Labels
  • Thank You Parasol
  • Hand-Painted Logo on a Table Runner (Thanks for the awesome idea, Ashley aka Bride on a Budget!)
  • Belly Bands for Pocketfold Invites
  • Centerpiece Mock-Up
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great projects! Can't wait to see them.

Oh and I now have the flash drive from my fiance, so I'll send the water bottle labels over to you this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...