Here is my template, after it had been folded:
- Bone folder
- Adhesive (I used mounting squares, but you can use pretty much anything)
- I traced the template onto my large sheets of cardstock.
4. If you're using the mounting square, take your scissors and cut each square that you're using in half.
5. Place the now-cut mounted squares onto the sides of the bottom flap so that it will adhere to the side flaps.
6. Fold the bottom flap and press it into the side flaps.
7. Using the bone folder, fold down the top flap to complete the look of your envelope.
After I was all done make the envelope itself, I wanted to added a little something extra to it, so I bought a daisy-shape paper cutter and made my own daisies to add to the front of the envelopes! Check it out below!
I love them!
I would like to introduce my partner-in-crime for this whole DIY madness, I want to introduce to you.. The Big Mistake!
I hope you enjoy making these as much as I did!