Directions on Making a Map:
- Using Google Map, type in the location of your wedding location(s). Zoom in.
- Press the "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard to copy your image.
- Open Microsoft Powerpoint, and paste your image on to a slide.
- Insert lines, images etc., and outline the streets, landmarks, rivers and locations of significance that will help your guests find your location. I included a river, a park, and a landmark on mine to help.
- Label accordingly. Maybe even make a Key.
- Now with your outlines, labels and images in place, click on the pasted Google map, and delete it. You'll be left with your map.