Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding Recap #9: Our Ceremony

Finally, it was time to get married. After months of planning and six years of dating, it was time to finally become man and wife. I had imagined this moment to be so nerve racking based on hearing other experiences from other brides, but surprisingly, I was soo excited! I was so antzy standing in the back just waiting for everyone else to walk. I was ready to get it going! I wasn't nervous AT ALL.













Then, the moment came..


I had so many things going on in my head that I barely remember this moment!








We did it!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Everything looked great! Love the bridesmaids dresses.. where did you get them from? seasidesmitten@aol.com

C Rod said...

Very nice! I love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...