I ordered my pocketfolds, invitation envelopes, and RSVP envelopes from cardsandpockets.com. I highly recommend them! They're so easy to work with and occasionally have sales, so I suggest signing up for their newsletters so you won't miss out. I bought all of my materials during their 25% sale, so for 45 pocketsfolds, 45 envelopes and 45 RSVP envelopes.. I roughly spent about $60. Also I bought all of my cardstock from Hobby Lobby during their 50% off scrapbook paper sale. So I was able to buy all of the cardstock needed for invites, programs, table numbers, menus and escort cards for about $12. Not bad!
What I Ordered/Bought:
- Sand Metallic Pocketfolds (cardsandpockets.com)
- Watermelon Euro-Flap Envelopes (cardsandpockets.com)
- Watermelon RSVP Envelopes (cardsandpockets.com)
- Hot Pink Cardstock (Hobby Lobby)
- White Cardstock (Hobby Lobby)