And with the napkins, they look like this..
I bought our cloth napkins from linentablecloth.com a few months ago. I was able to use a coupon code good for 30% off the entire order (I also purchased linens as well) and since I spent more than $50, shipping was free! I got a really great deal on them.
Anyways, I took to the internet to find how to fold the napkins. If you want the napkins to fold better, I highly suggest ironing them. Iron them on a low setting at first as to ensure that you won't burn them. It took me 3 hours to iron 120 napkins, but I watched a marathon of America's Next Top Model at the same time, so it wasn't so bad.
All nicely ironed.
Here is how I folded them:
1. Lay out a flat napkin.
2. Fold the napkin in half, with the crease facing you and the open end away from you.
3. Fold the top layer of the napkin down in half.
4. Flip the entire napkin over.
5. Now fold over a portion of your napkin inward. I folded in about 4 inches.
6. Fold over again and finally once more to complete your folded napkin.