Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All Good Things Must Come To An End...


Well ladies, after much thought and consideration, I have decided to no longer update this blog.  I truly believe that this blog has definitely lived up to its purpose to provide future brides with tutorials on how to create DIY projects to make your wedding more personal. I plan to still provide my stationary templates soon, but I've decided to leave the wedding world and enter the new world of being a wife. A crafty wife at that.

So to answer your questions, no, I'm not disappearing! I'm starting a new blog! My new blog is titled, "diary of a crafty wife." With this new blog, you can follow me as I adapt to my new life as a wife. I will be sharing recipes, crafts, projects and a more in depth look into the daily life of yours truly.  So I invite you to continue to follow me on my new blog!

I appreciate all of the wonderful feedback that I have received from you all over the last 10 months.  I wish you all the best in creating your dream weddings, and don't hesitate to stop by my new blog to find out what I'm up to!

ps. Did anyone else love the Stewie picture? My husband and I are avid watchers of Family Guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...