The DIY Bride
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Belly Bands - Check!
FINALLY! I finished these little suckers. And here they are!
Now for my directions..
Xyron Machine or some type of adhesive
Directions for Belly-Bands
Cut your ribbon strips to the size desired to fit around your entire invitation shortways. Mine measured at 5.25", so I cut my strips to 5".
2. Wrap tape around the ends of your ribbon.
3. Place the ribbon underneath your invitation evenly.
4. Place a piece of your already measured out cardstock onto the center of your invite and pull one end of your ribbon onto the cardstock. Tape the ribbon to your cardstock.
5. Tape the other end of your ribbon onto your cardstock.
6. Remove the sticker paper from the back of your monogramed cardstock and position it on the taped cardstock.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)